The Synetica DataStream is an Internet connected device for the collection, storage and transmission of data for energy management.
Built in Ethernet provides high speed, real time access to meter data via the internet or corporate IT network with the benefit of no on-going communication charges. For remote sites, a GSM/GPRS option is also available.
Powered by a high speed ARM® processor the DataStream has the capacity to acquire, process, record, present and stream data from multiple energy meters and environmental sensors
- 32 logging channels available
- 8 x Pulse inputs for energy meters or digital status monitoring
- EnOcean Wireless sensor networks option available (Please contact our sales team for more infomration on this option)
- Built in Web pages provide easy configuration and monitoring of your energy usage
- Modbus RTU & IP communications
- Reveals energy consumption in real time
- Records energy consumption at selectable intervals
- Automatically streams data to host computer or Monitoring & Targeting (aM&T) software for further analysis
- Notifies excessive consumption via email / SMS text alerts
- Built in interactive energy profile graphs and charts via a standard Web Browser
- Built in Carbon Footprint analysis & charting
- Can be used stand alone or combined with Synetica's hosted energy Monitoring and Targeting software to provide a complete solution
- Easy "Plug & Play" configuration & operation requires no specialist knowledge or IT skills to operate or deploy