- EasyClick technology for plug in current transformer and mains voltage connection
- Elimination of wiring errors & labour saving
- Designed and tested in the UK
- Highly visible backlit display from all angles
- Programmable reverse flow for right/left side of breaker CT installation
- Built in RS485 Modbus and Pulsed outputs
- /0.1A CT Operated
The SDM630MCT-RJ12 is a high accuracy multifunction power meter that has been developed with plug in connections for the current transformer and mains voltage supply inputs. This negates the need to traditionally wire into the meter and saving 90% on labour as well as eliminating wiring errors. Configurable 1p2w or 3p4w systems and hosting a vast range of measuring parameters such as Amps, Volts, Power, Power and Current Demand, Power Factor, imported and exported kWh and total harmonics. It is one of the most user-friendly multifunction power meters in the market form installation to end client use.
It is typical in most installations that the current transformers are mounted on the left-hand side of the breaker so P1 is facing the correct way. However, it is also possible to mount the current transformer on the right-hand side with P2 facing the breaker. This is possible due to the meter having the option to reverse the flow to correct this type of application.
The SDM630MCT-RJ12 requires mains voltage inputs and external current transformers in order to operate. The SDM630MCT-RJ12 meter comes complete with RS485 Modbus RTU and dual pulsed outputs as standard.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: SDM630MCT-RJ12
- SKU: SDM630MCT-RJ12
- MPN: SDM630MCT-RJ12