Smart Process & Control LTD
DS800-64 DataStream Meter Data Logger Pack
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This package includes the following;
- DS800-64 Datastream Datalogger
- ENC-DS-PSU Datalogger enclosure
- SRV-COMMS-OFFICE off site commissioning
This system will send a CSV file with all the data requested in the time interval requested. Please note, you must have internet connection at the property where the datalogger is installed so it can be connected via an ethernet cable. If you do not have internet at the place of installation, there are 2 additional options..
- SIM-CARD-DL sim card charge per annum with minimum 3 years contract
Also, if you would prefer a dashboard that shows all the requested data and provides further flexibility instead of the CSV file, there is this option with the additional cost of:
- ENV-SUB-ANNUAL envision annual charges (£20.00 per point) - contact sales team if you want this option
The Synetica DataStream is an Internet connected device for the collection, storage and transmission of data for energy management.
Built in Ethernet provides high speed, real time access to meter data via the internet or corporate IT network with the benefit of no on-going communication charges. For remote sites, a GSM/GPRS option is also available.
Powered by a high speed ARM® processor the DataStream has the capacity to acquire, process, record, present and stream data from multiple energy meters and environmental sensors
- 64 logging channels available
- 8 x Pulse inputs for energy meters or digital status monitoring
- EnOcean Wireless sensor networks option available (Please contact our sales team for more infomration on this option)
- Built in Web pages provide easy configuration and monitoring of your energy usage
- Modbus RTU & IP communications
- Reveals energy consumption in real time
- Records energy consumption at selectable intervals
- Automatically streams data to host computer or Monitoring & Targeting (aM&T) software for further analysis
- Notifies excessive consumption via email / SMS text alerts
- Built in interactive energy profile graphs and charts via a standard Web Browser
- Built in Carbon Footprint analysis & charting
- Can be used stand alone or combined with Synetica's hosted energy Monitoring and Targeting software to provide a complete solution
- Easy "Plug & Play" configuration & operation requires no specialist knowledge or IT skills to operate or deploy